Home » , , , , » GTA SAN ANDREAS COMPLETE INVINCIBILITY CHEAT, NOT A MOD ( A L L P L A T F O R M S )

GTA SAN ANDREAS COMPLETE INVINCIBILITY CHEAT, NOT A MOD ( A L L P L A T F O R M S )






This is a short tutorial on how to get invincible cars without modding the game and using one code that everyone knows 1. Take any vehicle 2. Enter the code ...
Video Rating: 3 / 5








I didnt find anyone giving this code so I thought I'd be able to help out! NOTE TO FANS: I will be recording a series for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas! And I...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

43 коммент.:

  1. Actually... you have to get in a car and activate the ''vehicle of death'' cheat (jcnruad) then get out of the car, get back in and deactivate the cheat. Works for me :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Nope. I gave you a dislike instead :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. you're welcome glad someone found it useful

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. *what
    depends on the platform the code that you should use the one that allows you to destroy vehicles when hit like the tank...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. You're the idiot! It's the basic invincibility cheat, just the process changed. I know for PC the code is "BAGUVIX"

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. What is the code you idiot?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. so waht is the code for the cheat genious?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Whats the code for XBOX 360

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. THANKS! you are awesome now its time to fly the Andromada with vehicles inside without blowing up

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. for ps2 the cheat code it's R2 L2 R1 L1 L2 R2 square Triangle Round Triangle L2 L1

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. For PC Verison the Code is: JCNRUAD

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. 1 video for 1 cheat???? Thats so stupid.... I watch a video for 1 hour but stayed all the cheats

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. You Are so stupid just watch the video dumbass

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. *****************************IMPORTANT, READ NOW***************************

    Hey guys, I'm glad that many of you have been helped by this video, but I won't be able to further assist you guys for a while. I have to leave for military reasons. I'm not due back for 6 months. before I go, here's how you can be assisted with any issue you may have. Simply, google and san andreas cheat you need. That's all I got right now. See you all in the spring!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. I went to google, and typed in "GTA San Andreas cheats".

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. Well, first I gotta ask if you even bothered to watch this video...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. Obviously yes, since the ps2 and ps3 controller is almost exactly the same.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. But is the codes for ps3 the same as the ps2 cheats, need an answer! Plz! Thanks!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. Hey, im going to buy san andreas tomorrow, do you know what the code for infinitive health is? Thank you. :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  20. help me i cant put the code ps3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  21. do you have to use anolog? cauase it wont work help please

    ОтветитьУдалить
  22. Can u tell me wheres this cheats from pls ?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  23. Really? Where can I get it, Playstation Store?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  24. Those are codes for 3 different sets of weapons. I'm pretty sure you can only have one set at a time, so just put in all 3 and figure out which one you like best. Please subscribe.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  25. Weapons (tier 1)
    While playing the game, press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.

    Weapons (tier 2)
    While playing the game, press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down(2), Left.

    Weapons (tier 3)
    While playing the game, press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down(3).

    ОтветитьУдалить
  26. hey i want a gun cheat of this GTA for PS3 ?? tell me please

    ОтветитьУдалить
  27. Thanks man this really helped!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  28. I just download this game for ps3 and it's really fun just like on the ps2!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  29. Hey guys, If this video was helpful to you, or you enjoy my other videos, maybe you would be willing to show it? Facebook/Joshprows2 is my page where you can get all the updates and latest news on what I'm doing. Please go click like now. and subscribe to this youtube channel too if you haven't done so already. It's much appreciated. Writing this has made me wish that youtube wouldn't be so gay and allow us to put a link in a comment.
    -JP2

    ОтветитьУдалить
  30. I'm sure the cheats would still apply.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  31. They have re-made GTA San Andres for ps3. HD version $14.99

    ОтветитьУдалить
  32. it dose not work for me and im PS2

    ОтветитьУдалить

Popular Posts

Технологии Blogger.

GENRES

Video Of the Day

Facebook

 
Copyright © 2015 GTA SA GHEATS
Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates