Please subscribe, rate and comment Here is all the cheats/codes: Adrenaline effects: munasef Aggressive traffic: ylteicz All cars have nitrous: speedfreak Al...
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Home »
Andreas
,
cheats
,
GTA San Andreas : PC Cheats Video
» GTA San Andreas - All Of The Cheats On (PC)
Popular Posts
-
Hi guys! This is another deceive movie. I couldn't make the deceive codes for the console editions in this movie, because it clip would ...
-
Saya no Uta — The Song of Saya is often called the single most fucked-up game ever released—and with good reason. Written by the acclaimed ...
-
A video of assorted cheats I found all over the internet (mainly IGN.com again) I actually made this video a while ago, ...
-
Nothing. GTA: SA "How to walk under the water" by rasmusx15: I found this funny/stran...
Технологии Blogger.

the weird thing is the fact that i start for the first 5-10mins i have no lag but after a while it lags alot any idea how to fix this
ОтветитьУдалитьso do i
ОтветитьУдалитьbtw i have subed and liked
Fraps :)
ОтветитьУдалитьwhat do u record with
ОтветитьУдалитьw- move forward
ОтветитьУдалитьa- move left
d- move right
s- backwards
Your Mouse is to look where your going:)
what are the controls on the pc ?
ОтветитьУдалить