Home » , , , , , , , » GTA San Andreas - How to get the Euros at the very beginning of the game - NO CHEATS and no mods

GTA San Andreas - How to get the Euros at the very beginning of the game - NO CHEATS and no mods






Watch in High Quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rKg5YfvBRo&fmt=18 This video is part of a series of videos that demonstrate how to obtain rare vehicles...
Video Rating: 3 / 5

25 коммент.:

  1. I saw at gtawiki that Euros can be rarely seen driving arround Los Santos International, but Im pretty sure thats not true (there is some very similar car which can be seen at LSInternational area, so people think thats Euros.... Its my opinion about that), and also that Phoenix can be seen driving in rich areas in all of 3 cities, but I,think thats not true too.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I assume you're trying to be funny, otherwise you're not too bright. The video is not about money; it's about a car called the 'Euros'.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It's not euros it's USD game and story is based in the USA duh

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Will this work on the Xbox 360 version ?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. that lady was beverly johnson
    

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Yeah, I confused with the Alpha car. Sorry.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Apparently, you're the "retarded 12 year old kid" here, since the video title CLEARLY states AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE GAME.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. The video title clearly states 'no cheats', so why leave a comment suggesting that cheating would be better?
    I would suggest creating and uploading your own video demonstrating your cheating technique, or go leave your comment on a YouTube channel where cheating is encouraged, and not mine.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. the easiest way to get it is using the rare car traffic cheat rather then doing all tht stuff. Thumbs up if you think its the best car in its class :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Perhaps my game has some sort of modification! Those cars were so regular to me that I didn't bother getting them but those similar to Buffalo's.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. The Euros does not spawn in San Fierro, unless you're referring to 'Importing' it at the docks, which can only be done on Fridays. That's only possible after it's already been 'Exported'. Otherwise, the Euros doesn't appear anywhere in traffic, at all (aside from the Vigilante Mission and when it appears at the Camel's Toe).

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. That is the Euros? Oh, man, in San Fierro those cars were my regular... it's not really hard to find it.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. pretty sure euros is not rare at all it spawns outside the camel hotel... after that you can import it.

    hotknife is also not rare it spawns in san fierro driving school unless youre retarded or a 12 year old kid you will pass 100% in the driving school

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Notice the criminal was an old lady.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. Thank you :) I tried a millions of times, but its still my the only silver medal. Because I must use the mouse (I cant see where Im driving without it) and because using of mouse, Im wasting a few secs, just which is need to do that...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. I can tell you that it's not impossible to do. In fact it's not hard at all! I got gold on every school in less than 2 weeks. Good luck.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. i loved your other car vid the turismo one

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. Yes, I checked that too, thats right. I cant understand why Rockstar did that (If you can not have the same number of Mission Attepts and Mission Passed, for me that is a mistake, something like a glitch).

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. U re so lucky... I tried a many houndred times, but always stupid cars.... I saw only NRG-500 of vehicles I think they're rare.
    However, if you want that at the beginning of the game, the only way are Vigilante missions (except Bullet and Sandking), but Turismo, Euros and Phoenix are easy to obtain latter... but Hotknife is hard to obtain always.
    And S.W.A.T tank is the only vehicle which you can not have without a fail of the mission.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  20. For me, the Hotknife and Euros appear every 25 to 30 tries, sometimes longer. However the Phoenix and Turismo took me hundreds of tries; they're a very rare occurrence in the Vigilante Missions.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Popular Posts

Технологии Blogger.

GENRES

Video Of the Day

Facebook

 
Copyright © 2015 GTA SA GHEATS
Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates