Home » , , , , » Skip mission, GTA San Andreas, [ mediafire.com ]

Skip mission, GTA San Andreas, [ mediafire.com ]






its the first video i made hope you like if you feel that you didn't understood anything contact me. my id is ntnkmr123456@rediffmail.com lets tell me someth...








GTA - San Andreas Skip Missions
hello, hope it work!
Video Rating: 3 / 5

47 коммент.:

  1. thnks yaar...................
    mine frnd asked about 200 rupees to do but u saved it...>keep it UP

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankks
    very much

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Can I copy more missions to skip?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. i got a xbox 360 and i got gta sa on my hard drive (using ms point) how do i do it do u know????????????? plz help sos

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. yo learn how fucking use ur words ur making ur making osama bin laden feel succesful asshole suck ur dads cock

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. aaahh u fucking like justin beiber as soon as my girlfriend shoed me that song i fucking started to crack up what do u think this is a 10 year olds sleepover man this is gta screw u

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. What the fuck is that shit font, can barely read it

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. you are a shit men u need someone to kick u up in your mouth

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I have a problem. I download everything, I follow the instructions and the link is in the ..Load game" map, but, when I try to start it, it starts, with the first mission. Can sombody help me? Please.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. thanks man but why is CJ fat man??wtf!!?? thanks anyway
    

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. So just place the .rar file in the GTA User Files and thats it? Ill try it out.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Sure i'll take.By the way, I guarantee it will work.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. does it work ? ill try , if it works ILL give you my mods men , my real super COOLAWESOME guns mod ,

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Thank u man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. how i can skip missions man!!!!!!!?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. I hate you!!Realy,I hate you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. Γιάννης Αντονοβ20 мая 2013 г. в 04:26

    THX MAN IS WORK
    ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. THANKS..MAN... U R THE BEST...AND DONT DELETE THIS VIDEO.. OK

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. after extracting and everything in the game how we use to skip the missions

    ОтветитьУдалить
  20. nice man.. thanks is work

    ОтветитьУдалить
  21. if i don't what the hell are you going to do?!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  22. fuck you .AND I HATE GAY. SO GO AND KILL YOURSELF SHITFACE.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  23. you requesting a guy to have sex with you?!
    gay!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  24. Link in description you motherfucker, i cant type all the websitte

    ОтветитьУдалить
  25. I have a problem. I download everything, I follow the instructions and the link is in the ..Load game" map, but, when I try to start it, it starts, with the first mission. Can sombody help me? Please.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  26. i want only skip 1 misson not all

    ОтветитьУдалить

Popular Posts

Технологии Blogger.

GENRES

Video Of the Day

Facebook

 
Copyright © 2015 GTA SA GHEATS
Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates