Home » , , , , , , , » How to get tattoos and Katie as a girlfriend at the very beginning of the game - GTA San Andreas

How to get tattoos and Katie as a girlfriend at the very beginning of the game - GTA San Andreas






Watch in High Quality http://youtube.com/watch?v=2xJtmxdPb6k&fmt=18 This is where Tear Gas can be found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTEfJqvBTp0 Here's th...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

24 коммент.:

  1. Wow dude, what the fuck? Your comment gave me AIDS.

    Pretty uncalled for don't you think?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. My videos aren't made for cheaters. Please don't list cheat codes on my videos.
    Thank you.
    

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Nope - He have got 7 604 subscribes!! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. LOL.Isaw a rainbow when your on the airport

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. use the cheat BUFFMEUP so u will have muscles

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. My videos aren't made for cheaters. Please don't list cheat codes on my videos.
    Thank you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. use the cheat "aezakmi" so you can go there without a 4 star case

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. My videos aren't made for cheaters. Please don't list cheat codes on my videos.
    Thank you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. jak byłeś w San Fierro to mogłeś wpisać kod AEZAKMI żeby cie policja nie goniła
    .

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. You switched K-DST off when Slow Ride was playing. :C

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I prefer take a plane from los santos airport and not a car. ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. kto lubi grant thewt auto jaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. try google dictionary?
    Ja nesaprati tad pamēģini google tulkotāju

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. I don't understand your question. The expression that you typed out in your comment is not normally used in the form of a question. Can you explain what you were asking?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. Sorry, but I'm having a hard time reading your comment. I assume that English isn't your primary language
    From what I can make out, you think that I cheated because I got a 4-Star Wanted Level when I entered the locked area of the game, or you're trying to say something about getting 5 Stars. Your comment is really difficult to understand
    Entering a locked area of the game generates an automatic 4-Star Wanted Level, and it's impossible to get higher than 4-Stars this early. There are no cheats

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. DUDE you cheated you have no police cheat on because when i get in the next are when i em not supost to i have 5 starts and you didnt !!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. Yeah cause a lower back tatt really says "GANGSTA" lol

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. I smoke because it gives me knowledge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. oh man my computer is very laggy does anybody know how to disable radio action and never let it show it self wrroten in orange and on the top screen

    ОтветитьУдалить

Popular Posts

Технологии Blogger.

GENRES

Video Of the Day

Facebook

 
Copyright © 2015 GTA SA GHEATS
Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates